Maintenance Crew Member Apply Now
About Foliage Outside Matters
- Your passion for excellence will show up in providing outstanding meticulous work. Working hard not just for yourself, but for your fellow team.
- We will thrive in constantly improving and upgrading your professional abilities through role modeling, training and professional development.
- The season starts end of March, or early April through to the Beginning of December.
- Our work takes us to residential properties in the neighborhoods of the Beaches, Rosedale, North York, and downtown Toronto.
- The shop is TTC accessible near Yonge and Sheppard at Senlac and Sheppard in North York. We are a few minutes away from Yonge and #401.
- Monday to Friday schedule (no weekend work scheduled)
- We have great equipment: from our fleet of well-kept vehicles to some of the latest battery powered equipment.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Pride in your workmanship
- Previous experience in gardening and lawn maintenance with an attention to detail
- Skills with ground maintenance equipment and accepted practices
- Knowledge of Plant and shrub identification/ care
- Formal, informal education or training in Gardening/Horticulture.
- Valid G class “Ontario” license, clean drivers abstract and experience driving in the city
- Physically fit and active,
- Experienced in working long, physically demanding hours
- Ready to work in all weather Sunshine or Rain
Wage and Benefits
- Competitive wages offered based on experience and demonstrated skills ( $19 base rate up to $26 for lead hand )
- Weekly pay
- Paid travel between shop and job sites, Vehicle allowance if meeting on site
- Health spending account after 3 months (RMT, Dental, Prescription drugs, Physio)
- Paid sick/personal day program after 3 months with top ups after 6 months
- Paid uniforms and PPE, you get the works!
- Discounts at Marks Work Warehouse and other suppliers
- for returning employees: We encourage personal & professional growth by investing in off season development with Industry standard Courses & apprenticeship sponsorship
- Supplementary Unemployment Benefit Plan through the Winter
Apply for Maintenance Crew Member position
Please complete all mandatory fields(*). You will receive a confirmation email. Only the candidates that get interviews will be contacted afterwards.